to any business, no matter your size or industry.
Domain Name Registration
Picking the right domain is one of the most important things you’ll do for your website. In addition to defining your site, your domain will communicate important information to both human visitors and search engine bots. Fortunately, there are a few reliable methods you can use to make your domain name as effective as possible. Your domain is your website’s home address on the Internet and while it’s not the only thing that affects your site’s success, there are tons of reasons it’s important to choose a domain name carefully.
Your domain name registration will be processed once the domain application form has been completed on the following page. The registration process takes only minutes. An e-mail will be sent confirming domain registration once processed.
See plan details and pricing for more information
Helpful tips when registering a domain
- The only characters allowed are letters, digits and a hyphen (-)
- Spaces are not allowed
- The name should be between 3 and 63 characters long
- www. is not actually part of the domain name
- You can buy as many domain names as you wish
- Domains are NOT cAsE sEnSiTiVe – so abc.com is the same as ABC.com